Albania, tourism destination for 365 days
The tourism industry occupies a special place in the economy and is considered by the government as one of the main engines in the country’s growth. The 5th edition of the International Tourism Fair aims to promote Albania as a destination for 365 days of the year, focusing this time on tourism, involving conferences and corporate events from around the world, as well as digital tourism and medical tourism, which is developing more and more in our country.
What is ExpoTourism?
ExpoTourism is a unique exchange platform in the tourism industry, which brings together the demand and supply of all interested parties, where, in addition to doing business, it is also possible to exchange valuable information about the future of tourism in the country, in order to advertise Albania as a destination for tourism for various purposes, in the region and in the world. In this way, we can offer sustainable and long-term tourism throughout the year.
Why should you participate in ExpoTourism as an exhibitor or visitor?
- An important showcase for the marketing and promotion of Albania as a tourist destination.
- Reference event for all those interested in the sector, associations and tourism entities, to develop business relations, to share information on the news of the sector and the prediction of changes in the tourism market in the future.
- Excellent opportunity to identify and make agreements with new partners and distributors from all over the region and the world, in MICE tourism, medical tourism sector, etc.
- A center for the presentation of novelties for the sector and education through B2B and B2C activities and workshops.
- Opportunity to assess the image of the company in the market and to create new opportunities for contacts, through various organized events.
- Opportunity to present new offers to different tourist operators.
- Presentation of the best tourist offers and proposals of the most special destinations.
- Possibility of testing new products and services or marketing campaigns.
- Opportunity for extensive media coverage for new products and services.
Despite the fact that technology is advancing more and more every day and the interaction between people is happening virtually, in the tourism sector, B2B and B2C meetings will always play a very important role. In this edition, in order to support all exhibitors, ExpoTourism will offer promotion services in the international market. Potential tourism buyers, who come from fields such as Tour Operators, MICE, Corporations, will organize special B2B meetings with all exhibitors, in order to promote all the capacities that Albania offers as a destination.
Who will be an exhibitor at this fair?
- Government representatives from the country and region;
- Representatives from the tourism industry (domestic, regional and international companies), such as: tour operators, hotels, resorts, travel agencies and other companies that offer services and/or products in the tourism sector;
- Independent tourism investors;
- Institutional tourism investors;
- Tourism institutions and enterprises, including their associations from Albania, the region and beyond;
- Hotel associations and/or tourism industry associations or organizations;
- Coastal tourism, mountain tourism, agro tourism;
- MICE tourism;
- Digital Tourism;
- Professional tourism schools and training centers;
- Culinary representatives from Albania & the region, etc.;
- Cultural & historical tourism;
- Medical & dental tourism;
- SPA & wellness;
Expocity Albania is the largest organizer in the Albanian market of national and international fairs and conferences, certified by UFI, specialized in the organization and development of fairs, exhibitions and various business events, aimed at the domestic and international market.
Expocity Albania offers participation in these activities, a complete structure and infrastructure, modern and equipped with all the necessary facilities and staff.
5,500 m2 of exhibition space, 7,000 m2 of outdoor space and 800 parking spaces, make Expocity Albania the most complex and suitable platform for the successful realization of this type of communication in Albania.
Tirana-Durrës highway, km 8, Tirana, Albania
Tel: +355 67 770 0077